viernes, 22 de febrero de 2008

El origen...

El origen del título del Blog en su lengua nativa (sigo prefiriendo la versión de Josechu :-)

WATTO : ...Here it is...a T-14 hyperdrive generator!! Thee in luck, I'm the only one hereabouts who has one...but thee might as well buy a new ship. It would be cheaper, I think...Sying of which, how's thee going to pay for all this?
QUI-GON : I have 20,000 Republic dataries.
WATTO : Republic credits?!? Republic credits are no good out here. I need something more real...
QUI-GON : I don't have anything else. (raising his hand) But credits will do fine.
WATTO : No they won'ta. QUI-GON, using his mind power, waves his hand again.
QUI-GON : Credits will do fine.
WATTO : No, they won'ta. What you think you're some kinda Jedi, waving your hand around like that? I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don'ta work on me-only money. No money, no parts! No deal! And no one else has a T-14 hyperdrive, I promise you that.


El resto del guión en ingés lo encontrarás en: BlueHarvest.net Scoops!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario